Kawaii Sweets Container

1:01 AM

Kawaii Sweets Containers

What you are getting:
  • Kawaii Sweets Containters - 5 Swatches
Information:
  • Base Game Compatible
  • Find this by searching "Porez" in the search bar in build/buy mode
  • Polycount: 326
Terms of Use:
  • Do not reupload
  • Do not claim as your own
  • Do not use any parts of my meshes
  • Do not use my meshes as a base to make your meshes
  • Do not include the mesh when recoloring
  • Do not forget to link back to my original creation/blog when recoloring
  • Do not put your links behind adfly when recoloring my creations
Leave a comment and let me know what you think!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So excited to continue to follow you on your new path, always loved reading your blog posts and following your adventures.thanks voobestreviews

    ReplyDelete

Labels

Follow us

Translate