Simblreen 2016 Gift

2:05 AM




 Simblreen 2016 Gift

What you are getting:
  • Happy Halloween Banner - 1 Swatch
  • Soda Bottle - 2 Swatches
  • Napkins - 4 Swatches
  • Candy Bowl - 4 Swatches
  • Plates - 4 Swatches
Information:
  • Base Game Compatible
  • EA candy texture used for candy bowl
  • Find these items by searching "Porez" in build/buy mode
  • Polycounts: Banner (282) - Soda Bottle (1094) - Napkins (126) - Candy Bowl (278) - Stacked Plates (818) - Single Plate (98)
Terms of Use:
  • Do not reupload
  • Do not claim as your own
  • Do not use any parts of my meshes
  • Do not use my meshes as a base to make your meshes
  • Do not include the mesh when recoloring
  • Do not forget to link back to my original creation/blog when recoloring
  • Do not put your links behind adfly when recoloring my creations
Leave a comment below and let me know what you think!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

Follow us

Translate